Hello from Ocyan
Why we are building Ocyan
Enter Ocyan Cloud
Ocyan was founded with the belief that a future where innovations are based on decentralized networks is more interesting than one where they are not. Today, Ocyan is actively developing Blockchain & Cloud Innovation to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling any kind of business to trade first over a decentralized network.
Organisations around the world will trust us when they think of a Blockchain enabler. We make Blockchain solutions easier, sounder and scalable, helping businesses take decisions and trade on a decentralized network.
End to end cloud-native infrastructure and analytics for enterprise-ready blockchain applications
As more and more organizations are shifting to Blockchain/DLT integrations, the need for scalable infrastructure solutions is growing. Organizations are finding that their legacy and DIY approaches don’t provide the comprehensive quality and scalability they require anymore. This, combined with the lack of insight and cloud-native integrated platforms that can connect the business operations and data across multiple managed services and APIs with DLT networks, makes it difficult to monitor, understand and implement applications that interact with any decentralized environment.
Ocyan is a cloud-managed solution that provides all the required infrastructure, automation, monitoring, integrations and analytics, beyond just a Blockchain as a Service, to give organizations the ability to bridge the visibility, ease to integrate and scale across their cloud architectures to any DLT/Blockchain network. Because modern applications are distributed with business operations and data spread across multiple managed services and APIs, automating the required DLT nodes is not enough. Ocyan provides the ability to scale instantly and gain deeper insights into application’s interaction with any DLT integration.
- Native cloud integration, from blockchain events, directly to your cloud application
- Serverless application-events subscription, with webhooks integration
- Rule-based transactions
- Autoscalable nodes, and serveless RPC endpoints for private & public networks
- On-prem data retention
- Low level network insights
- Comparable insights of different networks (and different blockchains networks)
- Application specific insights (track smart contract events, application events, Web traffic events)
- Index the users of the network and profile the use of the product on the network.
- Private Oracle APIs between the gathered data and the DApp of the user.